Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Year's Goal #1

If you’re anything like me then you have to document everything. If it’s not written down or typed in somewhere with a reminder then IT DOES NOT EXIST.


I really find myself really getting into the calendar on my phone. I used to be a die-hard need-physical-planner-to-carry-around person, but a lot of times, I just don’t have the time. So I downloaded the Neat Calendar Widget from the Google Play Store. It keeps my events happening without needing to show a full calendar and when I do need a full calendar it’s a tap away. So far I like it. Not bad at all for Free dollars. I may try something else in the future but for now, I’m good. New Year, new me right? 



January was more filled than February so best to show that to kinda get a feel of what this looks like. It's a little compact but like I said, for now it's good. I'm really trying to get myself organized this year. There's a lot of plans I have for the year and I really want to get more into blogging. Doing some research here and there on many a thing and I'm hoping that getting on a blogging schedule will help with this whole consistency bit. It kinda feels like a foreign concept but can't hurt to try new things. And by try I mean do. So hopefully this will lead to better things and getting a good flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment