Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Winter/ Christmas Tag - You're it!



Hello and Happy after-Christmas day everyone. I hope that everyone had a good holiday. Emily and all her wonderfulness at The Weird Girl Life had tagged me in a tag for fall but obviously that one hasn’t showed up and I will have to save it for some time. That got me to thinking that I had a saved post from last year and BEHOLD!!!! I did and I still have some time to send this out to the world. Now past me didn’t think to save the blogger who did this tag or else I’d have it all kinds of plastered so if you’ve done this tag and think you may have done it, comment me and let me know!! (And then when fall comes around as it always does then I’ll have a different one then.)

1.       What is your favorite Christmas/ Holiday film?
It has to be National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Always watched it with my dad and it’s hilarious!
2.       Where do you usually spend the holidays?
Usually with my familia
3.       What’s your favorite Christmas song?
  I’m a bit of a nerd so I’d have to go with Star in the East. It’s a song we did in choir and you can seriously look up any high school or college all state choir and find it. It’s different but I love it.
4.       Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
  Lol I used to. My dad’s side of the family usually celebrated the ‘noche buena’ so we’d all go over to my grandma’s house and pretty much have a party. Young and adult were up all night. Now that we’re older we have more of the party than present opening
5.       Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake – my house is kinda small and so far I can only keep a cactus alive so full out tree is probably not a good idea
6.       Favorite winter scent?
It was Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works FOR YEARS!!!! Up until they discontinued the scent so now…Marshmellow Fireside – still from Bath and Body Works
7.       Scarves or Beanies?
Scarves. I still love wearing beanies but I can’t wear those to work
8.       Favorite Holiday drink?
Hot chocolate duh
9.       Favorite Winter/Holiday essentials?
lip balm, scarves, and boots
10.   Favorite winter activity?
Movies and blankets – would like to say Netflix and Chill but soooooome people get the wrong idea…
11.   Do you use advent calendars?
  I did this year and it was fantastic!!! My boyfriend gave me my gift early so that I could enjoy my NYX lippie countdown. So worth it.
12.   Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Gingerbread man. Not the biggest fan of candy canes unless it’s a fruit flavored one
13.   Without cheating, can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
14.   What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I realized he was real because I have the friggin Christmas spirit yo! Don’t even try to fight me on this.
15.   Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
I don’t mind apple cider and I think it’s really good when someone else makes it. I’ve tried and it doesn’t work so Hot Cocoa for me

So here's the whole enchilada as far as the questions are concerned. There's still time for the the spirit towards the end of the year so go for it and let me know that you did it so I can read your answers too!!! Or you can do what I did and save it for later ;)

1.       What is your favorite Christmas/ Holiday film?
2.       Where do you usually spend the holidays?
3.       What’s your favorite Christmas song?
4.       Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
5.       Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
6.       Favorite winter scent?
7.       Scarves or Beanies?
8.       Favorite Holiday drink?
9.       Favorite Winter/Holiday essentials?
10.   Favorite winter activity?
11.   Do you use advent calendars?
12.   Candy cane or gingerbread men?
13.   Without cheating, can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
14.   What made you realize the truth about Santa?
15.   Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?




In the meantime, check out some of my other posts...

The Blues of my Life - http://bit.ly/2wnrtRc
Smell Good Stuff - http://bit.ly/2vT879v
Travel Reality - http://bit.ly/2travelwoe

No comments:

Post a Comment