Friday, January 20, 2017

This or That? Tag You're It!

#Lifestyle | This or That?
Now in my defense, I don't remember who I saw this tag from. I saw it a while back and loved it! Now that the new year has taken off and there's a lot of controversial stuff going on, I figure everyone needs a break for a little fun. 




Bath
Perfume or Body Splash?
     **Body spray? Normally, I don't have many perfumes and I save those for special occasions
Lotion or body butter? 
     **lotion
Body wash or soap? 
     **body wash
Lush or other bath company?
     **I've never tried Lush, I want to but haven't so I stick with Bath and Body Works. They take good care of me


Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants?
     **Jeans for sho. A good pair of jeans is like a great pair of shoes and you can do anything  
Long sleeve or short? 
   **Short sleeve. Most long sleeves tend to fit me like a 3/4 sleeve. Long sleeves are like unicorns
Dresses or skirts? 
     **Dresses. Even when I do wear skirts, they tend to wear like dresses
Stripes or plaid? 
     **Stripes. Plaid depends on my mood
Flip flops or sandals? 
     **I like flip flops for everyday but going out, sandals.
Scarves or hats? 
    **Hi I'm Jazz and I have a scarf addiction. I've made progress but they have my <3. I like hats but I'm convinced that my head is shaped weird and then there's the hat hair dilemma.
Studs or dangly earrings? 
     **I have a double piercing so BOTH
Necklaces or bracelets? 
     **Necklaces, even with the troubles that I had before and after my surgery, necklaces all day
Heels or flats? 
     **Flats...I'm 5 ft 10 in., so society doesn't want me to wear heels but I gotta couple that I'll bring out every now and then, but especially at work, noooooooo.
Cowboy boots or riding boots? 
     **Riding boots! It took me so long to find good riding boots. Where I come from, if you're wearing cowboy boots, they are more work related than fashion related.
Jacket or hoodie? 
     **Hoodie - Every single time.
Forever21 or Charlotte Russe? 
     **Forever 21+, I hear that Charlotte Russe has a plus size line, but I've never been to a store.
Abercombie or Hollister? 
     **BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm plus sized, I vote American Eagle men's section for me.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? 
     **Haven't been to either. Heard of them, but never encountered them


Nails
OPI or ChinaGlaze? 
     **I've had more OPI than anything so OPI?
Natural or Acrylic? 
     **Natural. Acrylic makes me feel guilty and while I enjoy gel/shelak my nails grow too fast and then my bank account cries.
Flower or no flower?
     **I gotta be in the mood for floral in general but I'll rock one every now and then.

Hair
Curly or Straight?
     **Mine is super straight. I prefer a wave
Bun or Ponytail?
     **Bun, On top of my head, low on the side. I need my hair out of my way but I've been loving the undercut I had going on until I cut my hair a bit too short. Good thing it grows.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
     **Bobby Pins. Butterfly clips are loooong gone.
Hairspray or Gel?
     **Hairspray. No solid gel, no spray gel. Just nah.
Long or Short?
     **Medium. Long hair to me was when I was in high school and my hair was about four-ish feet long. Shoulder lenth or middle of the back is not considered long to me.
Light or Dark?
     **Dark. I've had some highlights for a bit, debated an ombre but I think I'm good for now.
Side sweep or full bangs?
     **side sweep but it has been many a moon since I've had bangs
Up or down?
     **because of how short it is now it's pretty much always down.  I'm ok with it for now.



Random
Rain or shine?
    ** Rain - I live in the desert, when it rains, I love life more.
Summer or winter?
     **Winter. It's easier to layer up but in the summer you can only take so much off.
Fall or spring? 
     **Fall. If I had to choose between the four, it'd be fall. Yea the wind may get in the way. But that's when the rains come and I don't have to worry about ice yet.
Chocolate or vanilla? 
     **Hersheys Cookies and Cream but if we are talking about ice cream, vanilla.
East coast or west coast? 
     **As much as I love the East Coast, I have to go West. lol Sorry Biggie


I hope you enjoyed it and share your answers too.


In the mean time....

Follow me on Bloglovin

or check out some of my other posts....
How much is your face worth?
Fall Transition Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment