Saturday, April 16, 2016

Tales of the Tank - Eye Panda

The journey continues in this crazy thing we call life and with that another tale of my tank. If you don't know, I don't carry a purse. I carry a tank. It's a special vessel in my life that provides when life happens. Mary Poppins had the right idea is all I'm saying. Guys don't understand the struggle when it comes to jeans with pockets the size of a pencil eraser. Or the fact that slacks don't have pockets at all so what are we to do??

So what had happened was that life kind of exploded and I put a lot of miles on my car. And I'm not talking about my mini getaway with my bff, even though that was fun times. There's been a few times and a few trips where I've been driving into the wee hours of the night/morning. Now for some people, that is no problem. However comma, I am at a time in my life where I'm crawling into bed around 10:30-11pm. So making it home after midnight or taking off on a four hour drive at 2 am can really take a toll on your girl. So again I ask, what are we to do?

I reach over to my passenger seat to my tank and it does indeed provide me with more relief than I was expecting to be perfectly honest. I pulled out this little guy that I bought from Ulta on a whim because of the adorable packaging.

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen him and since then, I have repurchased him for me and bought my mom one.


It's the Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick from TonyMoly. You just glide him on the under eye and I did the eye lid and the under brow. I expected the cooling sensation since I've had cooling eye gels, the lotions, etc but I didn't expect it to penetrate the skin and wake up my eyes. It sits for a second and just soaks right in. It's not greasy nor does it leave a residue or mess up my concealer. I was able to make it from point A to point B without worrying about dozing off.

It just goes to show that even though my mom says that I carry everything including the kitchen sink, the tank holds and provides. And when it provides in the moment, it's almost like fireworks...or a really good and fun filter.




What else does the tank hold?
External Batteries
Makeup
Other Electronics


No comments:

Post a Comment