Monday, June 5, 2017

The Modern Window Shopping - Le Wishlist

A common plague to the twenty something woman - not being made of money. With the pile of bills continuing to add up thanks to the array of doctors, the priorities of where my money goes has been spoken for. So some of my goals now include trying to pinch a few pennies to save up for some things that I wouldn't normally have to think twice on. I've always imagined people in the city who walked down five avenue checking out awesome things at awesome stores and normally in about sizes 3 or 4 times too small. Also in a tiny town plus the summer wind doesn't make for a pleasant day on the town. So instead, I turn toward the internet and do my 'window shopping' there. So far these things are what I have my eye on to help keep me from buying coffee in the morning or lunch when we're short handed at work or needing to save up for a repairs charge from my freaking landlord(that will come later).

So here's my happy place lately.

Torrid tends to get me in trouble. I love that they have my size and freaking awesome clothes that I could normally only afford when on a great flash sale or on clearance. My sister and I have developed this thing with pineapples and low and behold Torrid has a bright AF pineapple dress that needs to be in my life but sadly not at $54. So instead I will stalk it and wait for the moment I can afford it and snag it before my size disappears.



 If you haven't read much from me, you'll find out quickly that I'm a fan of Amazon and Amazon Prime. I've had great luck with my back when my health was at it's worst, you can read about my lifesaver of a backpack. But it got me thinking about my purse situation. I still enjoy having my tank of a purse. I mean hell, I've started a series on the tank because doing a simple little "what's in my bag?" But these two have my eye and I can't decide which to save for first. They aren't expensive but for right now, they must be on the wish list




This one is actually just going to happen sooner than the ones before. I've been spending a lot of time in my living room and on my phone still. Don't get me wrong, I love my Galaxy S7, but I've shot the battery and have to charge it a bit more often than I like. But on the go, I still carry my external battery and what not but I shouldn't need to use one at home. So this little gem is roughly $10 on the Amazon so to keep me from running back and forth from my room and missing messages, notifications and calls from the familia, I'll avoid a few impulses to be comfortable.




Something small but I'm thinking that it's good to have goals to move toward even if they're small. And if I have enough strength to keep these in my wish list for now, then I'm making some decent progress. What kind of things are in your wishlist?



Check out my other Tales of the Tank

The Clutch aka My 50 Cal - http://bit.ly/TOTT50Cal
The Vessel - http://bit.ly/TOTTTank
My Panda - http://bit.ly/TOTTPanda


Check out my favorites for May.
http://bit.ly/1may7f

Travel Realities to keep you grounded

http://bit.ly/2travelwoe



No comments:

Post a Comment