Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My Pissed AF Playlist

****Reader discretion advised. There may or may not be language that would not be considered lady-like and by that I mean... get over it PDQ before you continue****

My Bff sent me this on FB and I was like RIGHT?!


There are days and then there are days where you are glad that you can't blow things up with your mind. And then even worse when you question if you'd feel bad. I've had my fair share of days where people try to say that it's just one day, not your life. There's times that I can listen to my awesome boyfriend and look at the bigger picture like I did in this post. And then.....then there are times where I just need to be mad as Hell. Call me petty, an Aries, a girl and no I'm not on my damn period either so don't even try to pull that shit. I'm just fucking pissed... for whatever assortment of reasons.

It was Arnold in Terminator 3 who said that anger is more useful than despair. And yes it can be. Look at feelings and plans carried out due to vendettas and plots for revenge and sometimes you can even use it to come out victorious on top of the world when you apply angry to productivity and sh!t....

This was not one of those days. And for days like those, I turn to music, especially. I'm sure everyone does because it, literally, can be the only thing that meshes with what your feeling. So to share this notion, I've found a list of some of my fave mad-at-the-world songs that I have and continue to blast at home, in my car, etc. And yes, a lot of these songs are older but does matter? No bitch it does not but it does tend to make me feel better after a bit.


I'm Not Ok, I Promise - My Chemical Romance.

Crawling - Linkin Park.

So Sick - Flyleaf

Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

The Sharpest Lives - MCR

Go To Church - Ice Cube/Snoop Dogg (when he was still D-O-Double G)/ Lil Jon

Rollin' in the Deep - Adele

Lil Homies - 2Pac

Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides

Move - Ludacris

Disturbed - Down with the Sickness

In the End - Linkin Park

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - Drowning Pool

Everybody's Fool - Evanescence

Nightmare - A7X

Runaway - Linkin Park

The Change - Evanescence

The Unforgiven - Metallica



Now don't get me wrong, I am all for positive thinking and reinforcement. I am on the road to becoming a more positive person. HOWEVER COMMA, I am also a person who has had that tendency to bottle things up until it blows like Mt. St. Helens. I do believe it's important to acknowledge that anger is a feeling to be dealt with. Regardless of the reasons for being super f*ckin pissed, it is not something that has to stay with you. So I am a firm believer in the power of music.


More often than not, in extreme negative emotions, mad-as-sh!t or sad AF, we are isolated and alone. In the back of our minds, we know that it's not true but the feelings suck. So build that playlist and blast it because it's easier to feel better when you hear someone going through that same emotion. Genre doesn't matter and this isn't the end of my playlist either but it helps. So get your YouTube on, or Spotify, whatever your poison is and look some of these up if you haven't heard it.





Now that I have that off my chest, here's what else has been going on in life.

Beauty 
Life Lessons
Finances

And I'm new to Bloglovin' so let's keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment